This role will lead and manage seamlessly the contact experience team. The role covers responsibility across
- Manage Inbound Contact Center experience by meeting the Service Levels, Regulator’s Quality of Service and Customer Satisfaction KPIs
- Responsible to provide exceptional Self-care experience through Self-care platforms such as My Airtel App, IVR & USSD
- Enhance the Digital Contact experience through digital service penetration & automation of features via Chat Bot & other applications
- Monitor Complaint Management, Service Request & NPS
- Responsible for Customer Communication campaigns and New Product Testing
- Responsible for Training, Knowledge management & motivation of all teams, agencies and partners supporting service delivery to customers
- Manage strategic partners and vendors
- Effective management of financials & budget optimization, while improving efficiencies within the team to increase productivity.
The incumbent will report to Chief Service Officer.
- MBA / Post Graduate Qualification and a Degree in Business Management, Marketing or in a relevant field.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in customer experience industry
- Experience in the Telecommunication industry would be an added advantage
- Project management experience in App & IVR is essential
- Ability to manage high performing teams
- Ability to work closely with cross functional teams
If you are the best fit to this position, send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the email subject heading.