Making Movie and Music Purchase
- Navigate to the Movie page on the Google Play Store
- Select a film
- Select the buy button
- Confirm Google Account Password
- Payment successful message shown
- Ensure your movie is downloading
- Navigate to the Order History page<
Confirm your purchase is showing in the Order History page
- Navigate to your emails and see if you have received an email from the Google Play Store.
- Open a web browser (like Chrome or Safari) on your computer, tablet, or phone.
- Copy https://play.google.com/store/account and paste it into the address bar of the web browser.
- Make sure this is in a web browser and not the Google Play Store app. You can't request a refund for Movie in Play apps.
- Scroll down to "Order History" and find the order you want to return. To the right of the order, click the menu icon.
- Note: On mobile phones and tablets, you may need to swipe to the right to view the menu icon.
- Select Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form
- You will see a message saying "thank you for sharing your concerns." Later you will receive an email about your refund.
Not Available for Sri Lanka